Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
On the Leadforwardforums.com website, recently, I little debate was sparked about my political leanings. Two members of the site accused me...
-
What Should I Do With My Life? By Po Bronson It's time to define the new era. Our faith has been shaken. We've lost confidence in ou...
-
Perry warns Texans in Ike's path: Get out now By R.G. RATCLIFFE (Austin Bureau, Houston Chronicle) Sept. 11, 2008, 7:47PM AUSTIN — Gov. ...
-
Ladies and gentlemen, It is with great sadness that I am writing today, to inform you of a terrible crisis in the making, a crisis that will...
-
As the dust begins to settle on another mini-crisis, one that shut down our government for two weeks and took our country very clos...
3 comments:
Good stuff, dude. Thanks for this one. And have a Merry Christmas and great New Year.
I like the idea of following my talents, and you hear all of these motivational speakers say that. But how real is it? Most people are not living their dreams. So someone needs to tell me how do I get from the point where I am doing what I do not want to where I am living my design?
4 Stars! This has been very beneficial.
Post a Comment