How to profit from the events leading up to the likely collapse of the U.S. dollar
Society is at a crossroads. Here at home and around the world, we are living in a manner that is absolutely, unconditionally, irrevocably unsustainable. The Day After the Dollar Crashes: A Survival Guide for the Rise of the New World Order outlines the kinds of events that could trigger a global economic collapse, describing in detail the events that are likely to occur just prior to, during, and immediately following such a total collapse. It also explains how investors can profit and support a sustainable future by anticipating social trends. The book
- Describes what government can do now to soften the dollar's fall later
- Details how to lead the charge to introduce innovations and solutions to meet the inevitable challenges of new kinds of economic forces
- Reveals how to profit by changing expectations and taking action to align investments with reality
The Day After the Dollar Crashes tears away the illusions generated by politicians, media, and the financial industry to show how investors can position themselves to survive and thrive in a New World Order.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 We Are in Deep Trouble and We're Not Alone.
- Today's Reality.
- We Are Not a Going Concern.
- We are a Society Dependent on Entitlements.
- Our Aging Population is Expensive.
- We Are Digging a Hole to China with Unfunded Debt.
- We Export our Consumer Oriented Lifestyle to the Rest of the World.
- We Cannot Compete Globally Due to the Disparity in Wages.
- We Have Used Up Our Grace Period.
- We Produce Food that Impairs Our Health and Depletes our Treasury.
- We Are What We Eat, Breath, and Drink and It Is Costing Us a Fortune.
- We Are Jeopardizing Our Life Support Systems.
- We Can be an Ostrich or a Hero.
Chapter 2 We Need to End Our Dependent Lifestyle.
- We Need to End our Dependence on our Addictions.
- We Need to End our Dependency on our Credit Cards.
- We Need to End our Dependence on Unsustainable Entitlements.
- We Need to Stop Depending on the Government to Tell us What Is Healthy.
- We Need to End our Dependence on Imported Energy and Fuels.
- We Need to Reduce our Dependent Prison Populations.
Chapter 3 The Truth and Spin About the Pending Economic Meltdown.
- Why No One Wants to Talk About Why Our Deficit Cannot Be Repaid.
- The Truth about Tariffs and Jobs.
- Big Corporations Spin the Truth and Play Down the Problems They Cause.
- The American Dream has Turned Nightmarish.
- Citizens of Other Countries Condemn Americans.
- What Religious Leaders Say about the Pending Economic Meltdown.
Chapter 4 What People Fear About the New World Order.
- Entropy is Linear and Irrevocable.
- People are Fearful When their Beliefs are Threatened.
- Governments Believe They're too Big to Fail.
- Don't Worry, Be Happy.
- The Grab for Dollars From the Taxpayer's Pocket.
- A Fearful Government Nationalizes Industries.
- Resistance to Change is the First Response.
Chapter 5 How We Can Build and Prepare for the New World Order.
- Who is in Charge of our Money?
- Rethink the Importance of the Dollar.
- Do a Cost Analysis of Our Diminishing Returns.
- We Broke it and We Need to Fix it.
- Governments Must Return to What Works.
- Governments Must Support Innovation, Not Save Dying Industries.
- Vote on Character, Not by Party.
- We Need to Learn to Feed Ourselves.
- We Need to Reduce Our Sprawl.
- Where Are the Bees?
- We Can Move Mountains.
- Your Conscious Shift to Oneness.
- Think Globally and Act Locally.
- Be a Leader and Turn the Herd.
- Take it to the Street.
Chapter 6 What to Expect the Day the Dollar Crashes…and Beyond.
- A Country is Like a Business.
- The Day the U.S. Dollar Crashes.
- New Game, New Rules.
- Could the U.S. Dollar Continue as the Reserve Currency?
- What Can an Investor Do to Prepare for this Crash?
- What Happens After the Day the Dollar Crashes?
- Could the Next Bear Market be Just Around the Corner?
- How Bad Can the Next Bear Market Get?
Chapter 7 Shaping the New World Government Order.
- We Need to Limit the Growth of Governments.
- Individual Nationalism versus Global Citizenship.
- Maintaining National Identities within Global Citizenship.
- Protecting Cultures from Friendly Fire.
- Establishing Sustainable and Equitable Resource Management.
- We Can Expect a New Form of Exchange.
- The Double-edged Sword of Debt and Unsustainable Promises.
- A Centralized Governing Body could Coordinate Emergency Response.
Chapter 8 Shaping the New World Social Order.
- Our New Leaders should Lead from a Moral Core for the Greater Good.
- Where Will Our New Leaders Come From?
- The Global Communication Evolution.
- Flash Mobbing – A Social Networking Phenomenon.
- Ending our Addiction to Stimulation.
- We Aren’t as Smart as We Think We Are.
- The Role of Religion in Our Transformation to a New World Order.
- Connecting as One.
Chapter 9 Consumers Will Decide How the Future Will Look.
- Consumers Will Drive the Next Big Thing.
- Focus on Creating Health and Alternative Treatments.
- Reduce Dependence on Drugs.
- Being Accountable for Our Well Being or Opening Pandora's Box?
- Protect our Water and Fishing Industries.
- The Healthcare Industry is Due for an Overhaul
- Over Medicating, Over Testing, and Over Charging.
- The Basis of Geriatric Care is Kindness.
- Help Shape the Government's Mandated Medical Program.
- Stand up, Make Noise, and Demand a Transparent Public Process.
- Purge Fertilizers, Pesticides, and Toxins from Our Food.
- Purge Hormones and BPA from our Food.
- Purge Sugars and Additives from Our Food.
- Kill Factory Farming.
- Refuse Genetically Altered Foods.
- Demand Changes to Fast Food.
Chapter 10 Create and Profit From the Next Big Thing.
- Globally Sustainable Investing for Long Term Profits.
- Socially Responsible Investing.
- Imposed Social Responsibility.
- The Positive and Negative Sides of Social Networking and Technology.
- Invest in Technologies that Expand our Sustainable Energy Sources.
- Changes in the Auto and Transportation Industry.
- Weaning Ourselves Off Oil.
- The Insidious Petrochemical Industry.
- The Wonderful World of Recycling, Reusing, and Repurposing.
- Our Costly Packaging Industry.
- Stop Natural Gas Companies from Destroying our Aquifers.
- Mothball Some of our Drug Companies.
- Putting Your Plan into Action.
- The Next Big Thing Could Be the Demise of Archaic Industries.
About the Author.