Sunday, February 1, 2009
Note the Date: Friday, 6 February 2009
Come and join us for a great night of culture in Downtown Houma. For a better viewing and additional information, please feel free to click on each flyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Inflections, Judgments, and my Journey to Understand Both
03.16.2011 - I was on the telephone with a professional acquaintance today, and he asked me if I had plans for St. Patrick's Day, even t...
Fortress Terrebonne
[ Thanks for all of your comments, even the ones that I found inappropriate for this blog. My ideas here are just my thoughts as a voter, an...
Reposting
A CASE STUDY: Scorpion Cybernetics As the conference call came to a close, Kyle Tanner rose from the table with an overwhelming sense of dre...
Just how smart are you???
Axiom Factoid Quiz Each week, as part of the tag lines to its general correspondences, Axiom Strategy Advisors, LLC, is pleased to bring its...
Excerpt from "Dreyton"
Ordinarily, I would not post this, but when a friend asked me for another excerpt, as a teaser to the book that still remains unpublished, I...
The Invisible Hand: Management, Economics and Strategy for the Thinking Person (Audio only)
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment