Tuesday, March 6, 2007
The Coolest Sunset That I've Ever Seen
Just seeing something like this really does humble you, and make you aware of the fact that there are some things that we will never control...Thank You, God, for giving us something so beautiful and so serene.
--gh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
A Special Address to the People (from gh)
Ladies and gentlemen, It is with great sadness that I am writing today, to inform you of a terrible crisis in the making, a crisis that will...
Reposting
A CASE STUDY: Scorpion Cybernetics As the conference call came to a close, Kyle Tanner rose from the table with an overwhelming sense of dre...
Paradigms Shifted
As millions flock into the Beltway, the eyes of the world also turn to the District of Columbia, and that is rightfully so. On Tuesday, Janu...
Re-post from 04.21.2011
LIVING IT UP UNTIL YOU CAN'T ANYMORE Foremost, I have to warn you: this post is quite a bit lengthy. I am sorry, but each word is necess...
Fortress Terrebonne
[ Thanks for all of your comments, even the ones that I found inappropriate for this blog. My ideas here are just my thoughts as a voter, an...
The Invisible Hand: Management, Economics and Strategy for the Thinking Person (Audio only)
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment