Thursday, September 4, 2008
Please stay tuned, and please pray for the people of Terrebonne Parish...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
What Are You?
I have always believed that, if understand a person's personality type, you'll very easily understand what makes him or her tick, as...
"You haven't lived until you've..."
I have finished my book. Yes, I have actually finished finished Dreyton ! Believe it or not, there will not be a twenty-fourth effort to rew...
Inflections, Judgments, and my Journey to Understand Both
03.16.2011 - I was on the telephone with a professional acquaintance today, and he asked me if I had plans for St. Patrick's Day, even t...
A Special Address to the People (from gh)
Ladies and gentlemen, It is with great sadness that I am writing today, to inform you of a terrible crisis in the making, a crisis that will...
Paradigms Shifted
As millions flock into the Beltway, the eyes of the world also turn to the District of Columbia, and that is rightfully so. On Tuesday, Janu...
The Invisible Hand: Management, Economics and Strategy for the Thinking Person (Audio only)
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment