Tuesday, March 6, 2007
The Coolest Sunset That I've Ever Seen
Just seeing something like this really does humble you, and make you aware of the fact that there are some things that we will never control...Thank You, God, for giving us something so beautiful and so serene.
--gh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Reposting
A CASE STUDY: Scorpion Cybernetics As the conference call came to a close, Kyle Tanner rose from the table with an overwhelming sense of dre...
Fortress Terrebonne
[ Thanks for all of your comments, even the ones that I found inappropriate for this blog. My ideas here are just my thoughts as a voter, an...
Ed Blakely: "...[A]nd by September, we hope to have cranes on the skyline."
N.O. post-K blueprint unveiled Plan puts most cash in east, Lower 9th Thursday, March 29, 2007 By Michelle Krupaand Gordon Russell, Staff wr...
A Notable Commentary
[The following post was derived from the comments of Lafayette-based, land & resource consultant Jonathan Melancon , following recent p...
The City Assisted Evacuation Plan of New Orleans
In recent months, I have not had very many nice things to say about "Camp Nagin", but now I have to applaud himand his team. The u...
The Invisible Hand: Management, Economics and Strategy for the Thinking Person (Audio only)
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment