Sunday, October 26, 2008

What moves me

John Russell is a business colleague who, outside of my mom and Greg, I will flatly say is the "coolest, old man that I know". John is always singing something, even songs that I would be too sheepish to admit that I know. On Monday, this cool kat asked me if I could name the songs that motivated me...Well, I think that I can. Here are the tunes that stir the very fiber of my being. Most of you know this, already, but enjoy them, anyway.

Nickelback, "If Everyone Cared"


Israel & the New Breed, "Again I Say Rejoice"


Salvador, "Breathing Life"


Pavarotti, "Nessum Dorma"

Dirty Vegas, "Alive"


And my absolute soul-stirring song...

Orbital, "One Perfect Sunrise" (Man, this song makes me cry...Seriously...)

No comments:

Popular Posts

The Invisible Hand: Management, Economics and Strategy for the Thinking Person (Audio only)